Green Haines Sgambati ID logo

Automobile Accidents

What should you do after an auto accident?  Photograph personal injuries and vehicle damages, contact law enforcement, contact your insurance company and then call us.  Our attorneys can get you the fair settlement you deserve for the injuries you’ve suffered.

Green Haines Sgambati, logo

Youngstown OH, Ashtabula OH & East Liverpool OH