Have you been injured (whether on the job or on your own time) and can no longer work? Or do you have a medical condition that is stopping you from being able to work? You’re not alone. Here at Green Haines Sgambati, our Social Security Disability lawyers can help you. Get in touch with us and we will help you obtain and fill out all of the necessary documentation. We can also help you file a claim.
Reasons to Apply for Social Security Disability
- You have a physical or mental condition that is severe.
- Your condition has lasted more than a full year or longer, or you expect it to.
- Your condition prevents you from working and earning $1,170 per month. (This is the 2017 “SGA” level.)
Did you know that millions of people apply for SSD benefits each and every year? If you’ve tried applying for SSD before and you’ve been denied, it’s time to call a reputable attorney at law to assist you. This way your appeal can be successful and you can start getting your rightful benefits.
There are many reasons why people are denied SSD. Here are some of the most common:
- There is not enough medical evidence.
- You won’t follow your doctor’s prescribed treatment plan.
- Your condition is not severe enough.
- Your disability is due to drug abuse or alcohol abuse.
In many cases, these denials are unjust – and we can help you fight back. Call us here at Green Haines Sgambati, and one of our Social Security Disability lawyers will help you every step of the way. We’re proud to be free consultation lawyers, so schedule your consultation today!